- 60 Amino Loaded Scoops
- 10:1:1 BCAA Ratio
- BCAA""s + EAA""s + HICA
- Electrolyte & B-Vitamin Enhanced†
- Between-Meal Muscle Fuel†
- 15g Loaded Blend
We live in a day and age in which optimizing performance, recovery, and lean muscle gain are integral to every meal we eat and supplement we consume. We dont just consume post-workout protein and call it a dayweve learned from science that taking separate, free-form amino acids can give you that extra edge to take your progress to the next level. But what if I told you that your current BCAA product isnt working like it should?
Enter Amino IV: A BCAA product with added benefits to take it beyond just another BCAA.
Before reading any furthergo grab your current amino acid product, and turn to the Supplement Facts. Look at the label and ask yourself these questions:
- Am I getting a 15 g loaded formula per serving?
- Am I getting all the EAAs, or just the 3 BCAAs and a few extras that dont make sense?
- Is my leucine ratio high enough?
- Does the formula include Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (P5P) for improved leucine synergy? Or any other B-Vitamins?
- Does the product have taurine, HICA, and lemon verbena extract?
- Does the product have multiple electrolytes?
- Can the product be used post workout, intra-workout, and between meals? Or is it just the typical 20th century post workout BCAA blend?
Chances are that your current product falls short in one or all of the categories. And that to us, is unacceptable. We live in a time when science allows us to optimize every aspect of our training and supplementation protocols.
You spend all the time and money working hard and eating rightwhy sell yourself short on your supplements?
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.