MET-Rx® Natural Whey Protein utilizes state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques to deliver a cutting-edge protein blend that is both wholesome and scientifically advanced. With absolutely no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors - natural whey protein should be your first choice for high quality protein.
What Makes MET-Rx® Natural Whey Protein Worth It:
- MET-Rx® Natural Whey Protein provides gold standard Whey Protein sources including Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate and Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate. These specialized filtration processes reduces total cholesterol, saturated fat, lactose and carbohydrates while concentrating the natural proteins.
- Naturally contains active Whey Protein Peptides and Microfractions including: Beta-lactoglobulin, Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Lactoferrin, and other bio-active components.
- Instantized Whey Proteins for easy mixing and complete dispersion in liquid.
- Quick absorbing Whey Protein Blend to speed amino acid delivery to muscles immediately after workouts, to help stimulate muscle protein synthesis.†
- Contains naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids.
Each serving contains approximately 5g of the following Branched Chain Amino Acids from protein:
- Isoleucine 1.4g
- Leucine 2.4g
- Valine 1.3g
Whey is the preferred protein source in sports and bodybuilding nutrition because it provides a superior source of Branched Chain Amino Acids - made up of leucine, isoleucine and valine - which are important for the maintenance of muscle tissue.† Unlike some other incomplete protein sources, MET-Rx® Natural Whey Protein contains all of the essential amino acids required for supporting lean muscle.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.