3 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
1 cup oatmeal + 1/4 cup
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
15 oz can pure pumpkin
3/4 cup natural peanut butter
2 egg whites
1 whole egg
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Heat your oven to 350F. Line muffin pans with muffin/cupcake liners or use a silicone muffin pan. If you are using a muffin tin or liners, be sure to spray with non-stick spray.
2. In a medium-sized bowl mix together the protein, 1 cup oatmeal, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and 4 Flex Flavors. Set aside.
3. In a food processor, add all other ingredients. Mix until well combined.
4. Pour the dry mixture into the wet mixture and continue mixing with a food processor until fully mixed. Set aside.
5. Prepare a saute pan with non-stick spray. Add remaining 1/4 cup oats and Pumpkin Spice Flex Flavor and saute until golden brown. Set aside.
6. Pour the batter into lined muffin tins about 3/4 of the way full then top off each muffin with toasted oats.
7. Place muffins in the heated oven and bake for about 14-18 minutes, or until lightly golden on top.
8. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool slightly. Serve warm or room temperature.
Serving Size: 16 Muffins
Nutritional Info (per muffin)
Calories: 150 calories
Fat: 8.1 grams
Saturated Fat: 2.1 grams
Carbohydrates: 12 grams
Fiber: 2.5 grams
Net Carbs: 9.5 grams
Sugar: 4.2 grams
Protein: 8.75 grams
Gina is Co-Founder of Devotion Nutrition. She is a Professional Figure Competitor, certified personal trainer, certified yoga instructor, CrossFit instructor, nutritionist, and fitness consultant. Her passion is to inspire, motivate and teach people the tools to reach their lifelong fitness goals, in a realistic and fun way.